UPDATE: Please submit your completed form to Kline Donley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit forms is Sept 15, 2020.
Staying active through the summer is a great way of preparing for the 2020-2021 season.
Become part of the CSAHA 2020 10,000 Shot/Save Club by taking a small amount of time each day to take shots and make saves, and help your progress as a hockey player!
1. Log your shots or Saves on the tracking form (download below).
2. To participate you must have been a member of CSAHA during the 2019-2020 season, and/or will be registering for the2020-2021 season.
3. Shots or Saves must take place between May 24, 2020 and August 31, 2020.
4. Tracking forms must be turned in to CSAHA by September 15, 2020.
5. You are on the honor system - please be truthful with yourself when recording Shots or Saves.
6. All players that achieve 10,000 Shots or Saves will receive acknowledgement on the website, a special edition T-shirt, and will be entered in a prize drawing!
Limited equipment and space is needed for this activity - only pucks or tennis balls and a small area will do.
The printable, PDF flyer below contains suggestions for success and the rules.
No registration is required to participate.